Thrall’s Opera House is another of New Harmony’s architectural treasures that continues to be relevant into the 21st century.
Constructed in 1824, it was originally a dormitory for the Harmonists. Through the years it operated as a Nickelodeon movie theater and even a gas station.
Restored in the 1960’s with a touch of Victorian elegance, clamshell footlights and fantastic acoustics, it thrives today as an incredible performance space for concerts, dance and other events.
Thrall’s Opera House is also available to rent for special events.
Thrall’s Opera House
612 E. Church Street
New Harmony, Indiana 47631