Christmas in New Harmony
December 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until December 8, 2019
Feel the spirit of Christmas unfold as you stroll through the streets of New Harmony during this heartwarming event presented by the New Harmony Business Association. This festival is free to the public with tickets for special events available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/christmas-in-new-harmony-tickets-67079509619?aff=ebdssbeac.
Friday night includes:
– Annual Christmas Tree Lighting begins at 5:30 at the New Harmony Inn located on North St. This includes the annual lighting of outdoor Christmas trees with Christmas carols by candle light and holiday treats.
– 3 shows by the New Harmony Music Festival at 11 am, 2 pm, and 4 pm. Tickets are available at the door. $8 for adults, $5 for seniors and vets, and children 12 and under for free.
– “Make and Take” fresh holiday swag making for free from 1:30-3 pm at the Atheneum Visitors Center.
– Breakfast with Santa at the Holy Angels Catholic Community Center from 8-10 am. Tickets available at the door. $5 for adults, $3 for children and ages 4 and under are free.
– Christmas Parade on Main st at 10:30 am
– Carriage rides available throughout the weekend. Tickets available on the corner of Granary and West Streets. $6 per person
– Big Christmas Party a the New Harmony Inn Conference Center from 6:30-10:30 pm for $30 per person
– Signature School Choir presents “A Christmas Concert” at Thrall’s Opera House at 1:30 pm.
– Holiday House Tour from 10 am to 4 pm for $20 per person.
Both days include:
– Children’s Christmas Movies at the Working Men’s Institute
– Information booth at the Ribeyre Gymnasium Saturday 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm. Tickets for the house tour and Christmas party are available for purchase here.
– Christmas vendors in the Ribeyre Gymnasium, Granary, and Historic Community House No. 2.
– Say Hello to Santa in Candy Land with games and activities on Saturday and Sunday.